Search and Filing Services That are Fast and Dependable

Conversion Filing

When the nature of a business changes, and you want to change from one entity type to another a conversion is filed with the Secretary of State. Attorneys Corporation Service allows you to conveniently mail fax or e-mail your conversion to us and guarantees speed and accuracy on your filing.